We’ll be live here at 17:45 CEST on July 22.
- You can watch videos from previous developer relations meetups in the meantime.
- You can join the tech leads and developer relations community on Discord to meet the speakers of this meetup now.
- Here’s our Code Of Conduct
July 22 event program (time is CEST):
17:45 - “doors open” - We’ll start the live-stream and warm up
18:00 - Viktor Gamov, Developer Advocate at Confluent
- I’m not a YouTuber; come and learn how you can be one, or die trying
18:20 - Mia Moore, Developer advocate for hire!
- Livestreaming for Technical Content: Twitch, YouTube, and Beyond
18:40 - Shodipo Ayomide, Senior Developer Advocate at Fleek HQ
- Principles guiding technical articles for dev.to
19:00 - The panel discussion.
- You’re welcome to join the speakers and other attendees in a voice chat - spaces are limited. Register soon!
Register on Eventbrite if
- You want an email reminder about the event
- You want an email when the meetup recordings appear on YouTube
- You want an email when we announce new events in Season 2
If you cannot bother with Eventbrite, just join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/9z98PTJ Or add this event to your calendar:
Vilnius Tech Park
We thank Vilnius Tech Park for marketing support. VTP is the biggest ICT startup hub in the Baltics and Nordics with a noble goal – to shape the region’s startup ecosystem and grow together internationally.
We use Civo Cloud for our infrastructure and we love the stability, ease of use and friendly approach to users. Check out Civo if you’re interested in IaaS or a managed Kubernetes service powered by k3s.
Would you like to support developer relations meetups?
There are at least two reasons to subscribe to devrel.events nesletter
1 - To not miss future devrel events.
2 - Sometimes we run fun Zoom hangouts in smaller groups. Newsletter subscribers are invited!
Most of these talks are already available at youtube.com/devrelevents
- Viktor Gamov, Developer Advocate at Confluent - I’m not a YouTuber; come and learn how you can be one, or die trying
- Shodipo Ayomide, Senior Developer Advocate at Fleek HQ - Principles guiding technical articles for dev.to
- Mia Moore, Developer Advocate at IBM - Livestreaming for Technical Content: Twitch, YouTube, and Beyond
- Suyash Joshi, Director, Developer Marketing at Oracle - Storytelling for technical speakers
- Edidiong Asikpo, Software Engineer at Interswitch Group - A guide to speaking at conferences in Africa
- Nora Navardauskaitė, a geeky opinionated teen - Teens are scared of tech. What you can do about it
- Alyss Noland, Senior Developer Advocate at Box - Metrics aren’t your north star
- Richard Muir, Data Journalist at SlashData -Three perspectives on the success of developer relations
- Patrick Woods, Co-founder of Orbit.love
- Leon Stigter, Product Manager App Toolkit at VMware - Every talk has to be unique, right?
- Heidi Waterhouse, Developer Advocate at LaunchDarkly - Speaker bio: I am having an existential crisis
- Ciro Continisio, Developer Advocate at Unity Technologies - Building Curiosity: Making feature demos actually interesting
- Neringa Young, founder of BuildStuff.events - How to sell your virtual event?
- Lerika Mallaeva, founder of DevGAMM - Moving my conference online: do’s and don’ts
- Robin Moffatt, Senior Developer Advocate at Confluent - I’m not a YouTuber; come and learn how you can not be one too
- Laura Silvanavičiūtė, Frontend Software Engineer at Swedbank - How to become a speaker 101
- Akshat Sharma, Developer Relations & Ecosystem at Tradeling - Public speaking as a developer
- Veronica Hanus, a programmer and an often speaker - How do I know what I am good to speak about
- Felix Kerger, Developer Advocate at King: Building a good API reference with open source tools
- Lorna Mitchell, Senior Developer Advocate at Nexmo - API documentation with OpenAPI
- Qian (Chocolate) Lu, Technical Writer at Curity - Encouraging developers to write docs
- Hassan Al Kazmi, Artist Advocate at King - How much support should a developer advocate provide
- Janina Łaszkiewicz, Agile Coach, Community Manager, Founder of Eventspace.by - Doing events so developers like them 3000
- Mostafa Moradian, Developer Advocate at Load Impact - DevRel content strategies with a focus on SEO optimization for developers
Season 2 is in the process of planning now
We’ll continue running bi-weekly meetups with an improved format focused on discussion panels with attendees in the voice-chat.